Leading the portal future/ leading the future is a service of the Institute of Sustainable Leadership, Prof. Dr. med. Wilfried Mödinger Nobelstr. 10, DE-70569 Stuttgart.
a) himself has concluded a contract with the Institute or
b) works for a company which has concluded a contract with the institution, or
c) has been invited by another user (1.a) or 1.b) but has not concluded a contract with the institute.
- Duties of the users
- Each user will be provided with a personal access (account). Each user finds a password for himself. The user is responsible for ensuring that the password is not accessible to third parties. Any transfer to third parties is inadmissible. The user assumes full responsibility for all actions taken using his login name connected to his password.
- The user is obligated to inform the institute immediately -in writing- of any misuse of his login name / registration as soon as he has becomes aware of it. In case of misuse, the user agrees to change his password -immediately.
- The use of trademarked words and internet addresses as the name of the user (nickname) is not allowed.
- The user is obligated not to cease any content that violates these rules, good morals or other applicable German law. It is particularly prohibited
- to misuse the PORTAL
- to use, to promote, offer and distribute pornographic, glorified violence, abusive, immoral or youth protection laws infringing content
- to harass other users unreasonably
- to publish offensive or untrue content
- to send spam through the system to other users
- to use protected content without authorization, in particular by copyright and trademark law
- to take anti-competitive acts
- to publish copyrighted content (such as documents) of third parties without the consent of the author
- to operate advertising without the expressed written consent of the Institute.
- In the case that third parties or other users of the portal take advantage of possible legal violations, which
a) result from the content posted by the user and / or
b) arising from the use of the PORTAL by the user,
the user promises to indemnify the institute from any claims, including claims for damages, and to reimburse the institute for the costs incurred as a result of the possible infringement. The Institute will be exempted in particular from the costs of the necessary legal defense. The Institute is entitled to demand a reasonable advance from the user for this purpose. The user is obliged to support the institute in good faith with information and documents in the legal defense against third parties. All further rights and claims for damages of the institute remain unaffected. If the user is not responsible for the possible infringement, the aforementioned obligations do not exist.
- Users are required to maintain the highest confidentiality with respect to other users’ personal information. Any transfer of data to third parties without the prior written consent of the data subject is inadmissible.
- The technical requirements for using the PORTAL are listed on the website https://www.cai-world.com/systemvoraussetzungen. It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that he meets the technical requirements. All data tariffs for the use of the Internet (for example, the used mobile service provider or network operator) as well as all other fees and taxes associated with the use of our services are the responsibility of the user.
- In particular, the user is not authorized to “reverse engineer”, decompile, disassemble, duplicate or use any part of the PORTAL to create a separate application or software. Access to functions and databases outside the designated user surfaces and interfaces (for example, using third-party software) is not permitted.
- Obligations and rights of the institute
- In case of violation, in particular against the aforementioned rules, the Institute may impose the following sanctions on the user, irrespective of any termination or blocking of access:
a) delete or block / hide documents and posts, which the user has posted
b) Statement of a call to order